R&D Project Leader
As the world seeks answers to the growing threat of antibiotic resistance, Bonalive represents a new standard in patient care. Evolving at the intersection of technology and human biology, our Smart Healing™ technologies reduce antibiotic treatments and enable a better quality of life for patients.
Smart Healing™ encompasses our commitment to our customers. It defines everything we do, in providing patients and surgeons well-proven and safe bone regenerative products in orthopedics, trauma, spine, septic bone and ear surgery. Bonalive is a smart biomaterials company transforming the future of healthcare. With one of the most evidence-based technologies in the industry, we are creating a smarter future for healthcare.
Bonalive is an ISO 13485:2016 certified, Class III medical device company, headquartered in Turku, Finland. www.bonalive.com
We are looking for a highly diligent
R&D Project Leader
We are looking for a Project Leader for our R&D projects.
You will familiarize yourself with our company and with our processes by participating in stability studies and validations in ongoing projects. You will take over your first project after an onboarding period of a couple of months.
You are an experienced Project Leader with a design control insight. You are familiar with ISO-13485, QSR and MDR or IVD environment.
Your main tasks will be the following:
- Manage and lead product design projects, according to quality, scope, schedule and budget objectives
- Lead the project team consisting of various disciplines and specialists
- Project planning and reporting
- Manage risks and solve events
- Report the projects status to stakeholders
- Apply Bonalive’s business processes and tools in an efficient way
What we expect from you:
- Preferably at least a Bachelor’s degree in engineering, material technics, biosciences, economy or equivalent work experience
- Proven change leadership and project management skills
- Ability to engage effectively and persuasively at all levels of the organization both internally and externally
- Demonstrated ability to drive and deliver results
- Excellent written, verbal and face-to-face communication skills in English
- Strong analytical abilities and decision-making capabilities
- Certification from project management is good addition to your skills
We offer you a unique small company atmosphere with an ownership mindset that allows you to make close-to-the-customer decisions and an innovative approach in seeing beyond what is possible today in medical device technology. You will be given the opportunity to steer the role in the direction that interests you – in a growing company your motivation and capabilities set the limits. Your contribution will make an important impact in the world where infections need to be increasingly treated and prevented with new solutions without antibiotics. Welcome to our team!
The position will be filled as soon as a suitable applicant is found.