BonAlive Biomaterials Ltd has developed an innovative range of products to manage bone defects created from benign bone tumours, trauma and from chronic infections. The unique bacterial growth inhibiting* feature of BonAlive® granules gives distinct advantages when used for dead space management of areas that are chronically infected.
(*BonAlive® putty is not verified to inhibit bacterial growth)
BonAlive® granules indications (cranio-maxillofacial)
- Bone cavity filling in the cranio-maxillofacial area including the jaw
- Frontal sinus obliteration after severe chronic sinusitis or fractures in the frontal bone area
- Mastoid cavity obliteration and nasal cavity narrowing
BonAlive® granules indications (orthopaedics)
- Bone cavity filling
- Bone cavity filling in the treatment of chronic osteomyelitis
BonAlive® putty indications
- BonAlive® putty is indicated for bony voids and gaps.