Bonalive® putty MIS is a smart bone regeneration technology, providing stable positioning and controlled access in minimally invasive surgery.
The putty MIS offers healthcare professionals an easy and safe solution for filling the hardest-to-reach bone voids or gaps.
Delivered as a pre-filled cartridge, together with a dispenser delivery system, Bonalive® putty MIS is a sterile and ready-to-use paste. It requires no mixing, moistening or other preparation.
Easy to dispense and reaching a depth of up to 16 cm, the device provides controlled access, delivery and application for healthcare professionals. The exchangeable, pre-filled cartridges are only 8 mm thick in diameter and are used together with the dispenser.
Filling, reconstruction and regeneration of bone defects
Indications for use
Bony voids and gaps
Bonalive® putty MIS should not be applied:
- In acutely or chronically infected tissues
- To replace structures that are subject to mechanical stress without proper stabilization
- In patients with acute traumatic injuries with open external wounds close to the defect, which are likely to become infected
- In patients that have received or are to receive chemotherapy or radiation therapy at or near the implant site
- In patients with known allergy to bioactive glass, PEG and/or glycerol
Complications may include normal post-surgical related symptoms such as tenderness, redness, edema, seroma and hematoma, swelling and fluid collection in the operation area.
Bonalive® putty MIS
- 1 x 5 cc prefilled cartridge with dispender | Ref. 18100
- 1 x 5 cc prefilled cartridge | Ref. 18131
Bonalive® putty MIS 2 cc
- 1 x 2 cc prefilled cartridge with pusher | Ref. 18121
- 10 x 2 cc prefilled cartridge with pusher | Ref. 18123
- 53% SiO2
- 23% Na2O
- 20% CaO
- 4% P2O5
- Polyethylene glycols (PEGs) and glycerol
- CE marked
- Class III medical device